Shinrin Yoku (japanese for forest bathing) Weekends
Step out of linear, calendar & clock time for a weekend, and come Shin Rin Yoku, or forest bath at one of our Sacred Ranches where the harmonious order of sacred time presides.
As you bathe in the vibrant living cyclic presence of the natural forests, our developing food forests, and all our ranch animal members you will start to remember who you are, and what your personal journey/legend is.
As you bathe in bathe in nature’s harmony, unplugged from the city/urban stress filled life, you get to participate in the active life of an ecological ranch village. You will experience a wide variety of activities such as milking goats and making cheese, planning a food forest and planting it, making your own soap and cleaning products. You’ll learn how to turn your urban back yard into a forest bath and so much more!
Benefits of Shinrin Yoku
- Reduces stress hormones, so the concentration of cortisol in the saliva is decreased. Cortisol is the stress hormone.
- Lower heart rate and more variability
- NK cells (natural killer cells) increase with a two night/three day stay, and the cells are healthier and better equipped to destroy cancer and viruses
- Promotes serenity, improves mood and sense of well-being
- Ability to concentrate even in those with ADHD
- Accelerates recovery following surgery
- Improves sleep
- Improves libido and sexual energy
- Improves visual health
To be fully present and a guide for each person, we limit attendance to 8.
EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AT 9:00 AM
CURRENT LOCATION: BDW RANCH, INDIANOLA, OKLAHOMA
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION HERE: